IS WELLNESS WARRIORS RADIO SUGAR DETOX IS FOR YOU??
- A proven, whole-foods based program designed to help you crush sugar and carb cravings.
- Going to change the way you view and understand food
- Fun, family friendly and full of delicious, easy to prepare food
- About deprivation or starvation
- A quick fix, fad diet
- Filled with magic pills, powders or potions promising unattainable results
Cumulative benefits having completed 4:
- Arthritic pain non existent
- A total of 30 lbs shed
- An entirely different attitude about making wise choices when eating when eating out
- Dark circles under my eyes are not as prominent
- Clearer complexion
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Did not feel deprived at all
I would encourage anyone to keep on going with this mindset because at 72 I can honestly say that I feel better than I did for a number of years."
- 5 in-depth education sessions ($650 value)
- Comprehensive Detox Program ebook ($47 value)
- What to Eat & Embrace Guide ($47 value)
- 21-days of Meal Plans & Shopping Lists ($400 value)
- Low-Carb Eating Out Guide ($47 value)
- Program Journal & Reintroduction Guide ($47 value)
- Weekly Program Emails to keep you on track w/ bonus expert tips, tricks and resources to support you even after the detox ends (Priceless value)
- Exclusive Product Discounts & Giveaways
- plus 30 days access to private Facebook group for health coaching support to further support and personalize your experience to maximize YOUR SUCCESS!!!! (Priceless value)
- PLUS bonus resources:
- Guided Mindful Eating Meditation ($97 value)
- Emotional Eating Handbook ($47 value)
- Grocery Shopping Tour ($97 value)!
Total Value = well over$1, 497
Your Investment = $197
You will be eating real, whole, nutrient-dense foods on the program. You will not be eating refined and highly processed foods. This program will require that you get your hands dirty in the kitchen as much as possible, but there are loads of tips and tricks for how to manage the program while dining out, traveling, and overall living a busy modern life.
Will I need to purchase any special foods or supplements to complete the program?
There are no special foods or supplements required to complete the WWR Sugar Detox program. If you would like to make the any of recipes provided, you may find some new ingredients within the recipes. The coaching calls are there to support you in your journey and answer any questions or concerns you may have about sourcing and using new ingrediets like coconut aminos, a soy-free sauce that’s great in Asian inspired dishes.
During the program, your coaches may offer recommendations for supplements if you would like to try using some of them or feel they may be helpful for you. They are, however, not required for your success.
Is the program right for ME?
A few FAQ's
Pescetarians/lacto-ovo pescetarians will find modifications within the program to follow that include fish, eggs, and dairy. If you follow a strictly plant-foods-based or animal-foods-free vegan diet, The WWR Sugar Detox is not appropriate for you.
Is The WWR Sugar Detox appropriate if I follow a strictly gluten-free diet?
Yes! This program is 100% gluten-free. It’s also soy-free, corn-free, peanut-free and overall very allergen-free friendly. A level of the program is also dairy-free.
Is The WWR Sugar Detox safe if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes! Pregnant and breastfeeding moms will find modifications within the program to follow that include special notes. The group calls are there to further provide additional support and access to exclusive guides just for you!
Is The WWR Sugar Detox safe if I am an athlete ?
Yes! Athletes (if you exercise/work out/train with moderate to high intensity 3 or more times a week, this is you!) will find modifications within the program to follow that include special notes. The group calls are there to further provide additional support and access to exclusive guides just for you!
Is WWR Sugar Detox family-friendly/safe for children and teens?
Yes! Families can absolutely complete the program together and you’ll also find additional, exclusive guides just for families in the membership portal! There are some tweaks to make to the program for young family members, but it’s absolutely family-friendly.
Is WWR Sugar Detox safe for diabetics?
Yes! The 21DSD is a whole-foods based program, and is safe for anyone. That said, if you are under the care of a medical professional, are insulin dependent, or are taking blood sugar regulating medications, we recommend that you consult with your doctor before beginning any new nutritional program. You may find that your medications need to be adjusted with your new way of eating, and enlisting the support of your doctor will be important.
You and you fellow Sugar Detox participants have
to your our own
WELLNESS WARRIORS RADIO SUGAR DETOX
No, seriously, do it. Really. Everyone IS doing it. Why? Because it works.
The goal here is to get rid of that sugar itch once and for all, find your food freedom and enjoy ALL the benefits. You will be able to:
- Kick your sugar cravings to the curb, for good!!!
- Look better and feel better than you have in ages.
- Think more clearly.
- Clean up your diet to reach the next level of athletic ability.
- Experience more accountability and individualized support.
- Embark on this journey with a group of your friends and colleagues who understand your unique perspective.
- Gain tools, skills and knowledge to share with your clients, supporting them in their journeys to achieving their goals.